When reviewing applications for a place at the School, the Principal will take into consideration a range of matters, including the following:
- whether the applicant is baptised Catholic;
- whether the family holds attitudes, values and priorities that are compatible with Catholic values and the mission and philosophy of the School;
- whether the applicant has siblings at the School;
- the age of the applicant at the date of submission of the application form.
The Principal always reserves the right to offer or decline a place to any applicant.
- The School will contact the applicant’s family to confirm the family’s intention to proceed with the application approximately two years prior to entry into Kindergarten, Year 3, Year 5 or Year 7. Applicants invited to attend an interview will be requested to provide references and supporting documentation, before the date of the interview. These may include a confidential parish reference and a confidential personal reference.
- If the application is successful, the Principal will issue a formal letter of offer for a place at the School. A non-refundable Enrolment fee of $3,500.00 is then payable within three (3) weeks of the date of the offer to confirm a place at the School.
- It is the responsibility of parents/caregivers to provide all necessary information regarding the learning needs of prospective students. Withholding information may jeopardise an enrolment offer, or place, at the School.
Subject to the availability of sufficient funds, the School is proposing to introduce a bursary available to potential new students who meet the enrolment criteria of the School. We do not expect this process to be available until June 2022.