Our April 2021 Spirit magazine is now available to read and enjoy.
Some highlights from this issue include:
- Celebrating 200 years of Catholic Education in Australia
- Mary Ward Connect Program Goes Global
- International Women’s Day
- Professor Pasi Sahlberg shares his play-based learning research with our Junior School Team
- Junior and Senior School Learning including our visiting Scientist in Residence
- Experiential Learning
- Student Wellbeing
- 2021 Dance Night
- Sports News
- Extra-curricular Highlights
- LK Connect Women in Science Around the Globe Evening
- News from our Community
In line with the ‘Managing for Sustainability’ theme of our Strategic Plan 2020-2023, the Spirit magazine is now available in digital format. Printed copies remain available on request and readers who prefer to receive a hard copy in the mail are encouraged to contact us. Hard copies will also continue to be available here at school.