We will be offering Senior School students the opportunity to play the following sports:
- Basketball – Term 4 2016
- Volleyball – Term 4 2016
- Tennis – Term 4 2016 and Term 1 2017
- Touch Football – Term 4 2016 and Term 1 2017
- Tildesley Tennis – Term 4 2016 and Term 1 2017
- Rowing – Terms 3 & 4 2016 and Term 1 2017
This year all registrations for summer sports will be done online via the main CH@LK Sports page and are due by Tuesday, 9 August.
Procedure for online registration is:
- Go the particular sport CH@LK page that your daughter is interested in registering for (eg: Tennis, Rowing, etc). Read the information and requirements regarding this particular sport
- If you wish to register go to the Main Sport CH@LK page and follow the online link under Summer Sport Heading
- Once you have completed and submitted the registration form online, then download the Sports Contract from the same section
- The Sports Contract needs to be completed and signed by both the student and the parent to be valid
- Return the Sports Contract to the Sports Office
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to email Mrs Lilly Moore in the Sports Office.
Lilly Moore (Mrs)