Dr Nehmy is an award-winning psychologist, recognised for his work on the resilience, wellbeing and mental health of children and adolescents. He has worked extensively with students, parents and teachers to build their psychological skills. Dr Nehmy provides training, keynote presentations, facilitation and parent education throughout Australasia. He is involved in the accreditation and training processes of all Healthy Minds Schools.
Healthy Minds: 7 secrets
- Overview of key concepts: the ‘7 secrets’
- The essentials for your child’s resilience and wellbeing
- Overview of latest relevant research findings
- Identifying problems – what is normal and what is not?
- Parent strategies for engagement, support and referral
Romalina Rocca (Ms)
Director of Student Wellbeing