Next term, students in Year 9 will be invited to participate in a seven week spirituality program that I will facilitate. Held in the beautiful Convent Chapel the students will gather each Monday afternoon 3:30-4:45pm to discern some of the following questions and more:
- Do you like having time to stop and think about your life?
- Do you call God friend? Would you like to? What about getting to know Jesus better?
- Do you appreciate prayer and stillness?
- Do you try to be a better friend?
- Do you try to be more accepting of yourself?
- Do you know what your character gifts and strengths are?
- Do you have dreams for your life or are you wondering when they might come to you?
- Do you think you could benefit from some skills in making decisions?
- Do you forgive yourself and others?
Sharon O’Keeffe (Ms)
Director of Mission (K-12)