Term 2 has traditionally marked the changeover from summer to winter uniform for our students and accordingly when girls return from the holiday break they will be required to wear the full and correct winter uniform. The requirements for this are outlined for students and parents in the student diary.
The school asks for the support of parents in ensuring that their daughters have the required uniform items and that these are in a state of good repair.
- Opaque black tights are to be worn and these must be free from ladders and holes.
- The tunic is to be “just below the knee when standing”. Over the holidays, please check the length of your daughter’s winter tunic so that it can be lengthened, if required, before school resumes for Term 2.
- The blazer is a compulsory item and must be worn to and from school each day and on formal occasions, such as school assemblies.
- The school jumper or vest may be worn at school but these are not to be worn as outer garments in public. If a student is wearing a non-uniform jumper or jersey, she will be required to remove this, so please make sure that your daughter has a school jumper so that she is able to keep warm on cold days.
- The sports fleece may be worn with the sports uniform but is not to be worn with either the winter tunic or summer dress.
- Year 12 students are permitted to wear the Year 12 jersey when travelling to and from school only under the blazer.
- Students are expected to own and use a school back pack to transport books and other items to and from school. Should an additional bag be required, the school excursion bag or the sports bag may be used as well. Other bags are not to be used as they detract from the uniform.
Thank you for your ongoing support for the school’s uniform guidelines.
Romalina Rocca (Miss)
Director of Student Wellbeing